Monday, September 1, 2014

I've been meaning to come back to this!

Time flies when you're having fun. It was before Easter when I started this blog, and I kept meaning to come back to it. I hadn't yet invited anyone to it since I only had one post! Maybe I'll invite some people now that I have two.

Our Easter trip to the beach was rainy and cold, but we got to see a lovely wedding, and Isa enjoyed her basket. Here she is at the wedding. It was her first wedding; she was fascinated with the bride's beautiful dress and very glad to be there:



We filled her eggs with about half candy and half rocks. The kid loves rocks. She says she is going to be a geologist when she grows up.

Since Easter we've had a busy spring and summer. We went to the Festival for the Eno, where we had a blast listening to music and wading with the minnows. We went to a birthday party at Pullen Park. It was our first time there but it won't be our last since there are so many fun things to do.

Isa had her first day of preschool summer camp in July. She had a great time, and is excited about starting back for good this Wednesday.

We had visits from four out of six grandparents this spring and summer, and just got back from a trip to WV where we we saw all six grandparents and almost all of Isa's cousins.

I'll try to update more often with what we're up to! We just joined the YMCA, so there's lots of swimming in our future.






No comments:

Post a Comment