Here's her smiley first day of school photo:
Her favorite lunch is peanut butter and jelly, but she also likes monkey sandwiches (Justin's hazelnut spread and bananas). This week I made her some
We were going to go to the museum today, but it rained, so we mostly stayed inside except for a quick trip out to collect acorns and draw on the deck with chalk. We painted some butterfly magnets and then we got the Halloween bin out of the attic.
Ohhh, the Halloween bin. Isa loves Halloween as much as we do. Halloween may be my favorite holiday. I don't have to shop, I don't have to cook, and the sole purpose is to dress up and eat candy. We had a great time going through the decorations, putting them out, and playing with all the Halloween toys. Isa came up with a great costume:
She also made up a Halloween song. It went something like this:
Spooky spooky spooky spooky halloween!
Tall trees that have lights on them
You better run away
Or you'll get a surprise
Spooky spooky spooky everything
Spooky spooky spooky spiders
That's all I remember but I got a recording of the part where she switched to singing "Monster monster monster." I'll post that later. I'm being summoned to play Sims 2 before bedtime.
She's just amazing!
ReplyDelete