I found out I was pregnant last January right after I'd gone to a fertility clinic for my first consultation. What luck! Rory joined us in late September. He was a week past his due date. This time around, I had a scheduled c-section. It went pretty well as far as major surgeries go. Much smoother than having a c-section after you've had a failed induction and been in labor!
Rory came out screaming and the only thing that settled him down was to eat. He ate while they were stitching me up. He ate in the recovery room. He kept eating on and off the first four or so hours of his life. He is still a champion eater. Other than that, he's a very mellow baby. Just get him the food on time!
He looks just like his sister. I joke that I don't have babies, I have clones. We're so lucky to have them both.


No comments:
Post a Comment